When submitting new material or modifying existing content to the Knowledge Base Wiki, please follow and carry out the style of referencing and citation found in the following document.
Below is an example of the referencing style permitted for submitting new material or modifying existing content.
- P. Batten, H. Loyau and M. Leschziner (eds.), “Workshop on shock-boundary-layer interaction”, UMIST, 25th-26th March 1997, UMIST report.
- M.O. Bristeau, R. Glowinski, J. Periaux and H. Viviand (Eds), “Numerical Simulation of Compressible Navier-Stokes Flows”, In Proceedings of the 1985 GAMM Workshop, Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 18, 1985.
- S.A. Skebe, I. Greber and W.R. Hingst, “Investigation of Two-Dimensional Shock-Wave/Boundary-Layer Interactions”, AIAA, 25(6), 1987.
- J.M. Delery, “Investigation of strong shock-boundary layer interaction in 2-D transonic flows with emphasis on turbulence phenomena”, AIAA-81-1245.
- W. Haase, F. Brandsma, E. Elsholz, M. Leschziner and D. Schwamborn (Eds), “EUROVAL – An European Initiative on Validation of CFD Codes”, Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 42, 1992.